EHSI’s industrial hygiene team that excels in incorporating a multi-disciplinary approach to industrial hygiene challenges. Our team of Certified Industrial Hygienists exemplifies the integration of knowledge and skills regarding worker protection issues, health hazards, and chemical and biological sampling methods.
EHSI offers Certified Industrial Hygienist services to address COVID-19 related health and safety issues. These services are derived from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines.
EHSI is currently assisting our public and private clients to reassure their stakeholders. Recent projects include:
- Reviewing Health and Safety Plan updates to include COVID-19 preventative measures for construction safety.
- Third-party reviews of cleaning and disinfecting products, methods, and disinfection confirmation sampling for commercial businesses.
- Inspection, verification, and implementation for Site Specific Health and Safety Plans regarding COVID-19 prevention for public agency construction projects.
COVID-19 Related Services
- Health Risk Assessments
- Development and review of Health and Safety Plans for COVID-19 prevention to provide recommendations for health and safety enhancements
- Review of cleaning and disinfecting products
- Review of cleaning and disinfecting methods
- Third-party surface testing for post-cleaning and disinfection confirmation
- Turnkey cleaning, disinfection, and post-disinfection confirmation services
- Respiratory fit testing
- Inspections to verify implementation of Site-Specific Health and Safety Plans for COVID-19 prevention
- Awareness and training programs
- Construction COVID-19 program review and safety support
- Mold and Legionella assessments
If you need assistance please email us at email@example.com to have one of our Certified Industrial Hygienists contact you.