EHS-International, Inc. (EHSI) is a small business specializing in environmental consulting and industrial hygiene services. We serve the greater Seattle area, Pacific Northwest (EPA Region 10), and federal facilities nationwide. Our main service lines are:
- Environmental Consulting
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Industrial Hygiene
- Construction Management
- Commercial Real Estate Environmental Consulting
- Indoor Air Quality Consulting
Recognized leader in:
- Environmental assessments and remediation
- Hazardous materials management and abatement design (lead, asbestos, PCBs, and RCRA 8 metals)
- Indoor air quality consulting and LEED® IEQ credits certification testing.
- Construction management services.
Expert industrial hygiene services including:
- Job hazard analysis
- Health and safety plans (HASP)
- AHERA awareness training
- Worker exposure monitoring
Commercial real estate property transactions environmental services include:
- Due diligence
- Phase I, II, III Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Hazardous building materials assessment/”Good Faith Surveys”
- Underground storage tank (UST) assessment and closure
- Brownsfields assessment
- Property redevelopment.