COVID-19 Educational Series
EHSI provides this unique opportunity for small businesses to learn how to protect their workers during the COVID-19 pandemic and comply with state and federal regulations. As part of this program, EHSI has links to recordings of our COVID-19 series of webinars that were developed in partnership with the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries to help employers improve their knowledge regarding several aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic with the ultimate goal of helping employers protect their workers. Training provided by Shonnessy Gilmore, MPH, CIH, CSP, is designed to help a variety of businesses across Washington state navigate COVID-19 health and safety.
COVID-19 Education Blog
- Return to the OfficeWith the increase in vaccination rates, the US is getting closer to reaching… Read more: Return to the Office
- Overcoming Vaccine HesitancyIn order to overcome COVID-19, we will need a large percentage of the… Read more: Overcoming Vaccine Hesitancy
- How do mRNA vaccines work?An mRNA vaccine uses messenger ribonucleic acid to teach our cells to make… Read more: How do mRNA vaccines work?
- PandemicsA pandemic is a disease outbreak that spreads to multiple countries or continents.… Read more: Pandemics
- Resources for COVID-19 SafetyDefinitions COVID-19: COVID-19 is a disease caused by a new strain of coronavirus.… Read more: Resources for COVID-19 Safety
- COVID-19 VariantsWhat is a virus variant, and why are scientists concerned about them? A… Read more: COVID-19 Variants
- Is airflow a contributing factor in SARS-CoV-2 infection risk?A study1,2 written by Dr. Ju-Hyung Lee describes an experiment to investigate how… Read more: Is airflow a contributing factor in SARS-CoV-2 infection risk?
- Face Covering DebateThe face covering debate has been raging for over a year now. Exactly how… Read more: Face Covering Debate
- Reopening Dormant Buildings: Managing Mold, Legionella, and Water Quality IssuesThis webinar features best practices and lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic. Learn… Read more: Reopening Dormant Buildings: Managing Mold, Legionella, and Water Quality Issues
Recordings of Webinars
Webinar 1: Workplace Basics for Indoor Spaces
Webinar 2: Workplace Basics for Outdoor Spaces
Webinar 3: The Right Mask for the Job
Webinar 4: Ventilation, Barriers, and Engineering
Webinar 5: Navigating Safety Resources and Problem-Solving
Webinar 6: COVID-19 Virus Update