EHSI’s parent company SoundEarth Strategies Inc. is an environmental consulting firm with offices in Seattle and Tacoma, Washington. Our dedication, hard work, and expertise have resulted in a large and diverse portfolio of clients and challenging and innovative projects. As a result of significant increases in our project backlog, we are now able to offer an exciting career opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with environmental consulting experience.
This position will be involved in projects ranging from project and technical task management and be a technical resource to project managers and clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and provide senior review of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs)
- Manage environmental investigation and remediation projects with various levels of complexity and size
- Prepare regulatory reports, including remedial investigations, feasibility studies, cleanup action reports, sample and analysis plans, quality control/assurance plans, and health and safety plans
- Assist with the preparation of documents in support of cost recovery, cost allocation, and litigation support projects
- Prepare proposals, cost estimates, and schedules
- Develop work plans and manage staff responsible for completion of the field work
- Interface with clients and regulators
- Participate in business development opportunities
- B.S. or equivalent experience in Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science, Natural Science
- 5 – 7 years of consulting experience
- Understanding of environmental regulations, including state and federal (e.g., MTCA, CERCLA, RCRA)
- Experience preparing Phase I ESAs that are compliant with ASTM 1527-21
- Experience with project management tasks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- OSHA HAZWOPER certification or the ability to obtain certification in one month
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record and regular access to a vehicle with the ability to travel to job sites and offices as needed
- Master of Science degree
- Experience with remediation well and network design, fate and transport analysis, and vapor intrusion assessments
- Experience with aquifer testing and analysis
- Experience with groundwater infiltration studies and construction dewatering
- Understanding of monitored natural attenuation
Candidate should possess excellent verbal and written communications skills combined with demonstrated leadership ability to independently manage projects in a fast-paced environment, maintain clients relationships, and provide support/mentoring of staff through effective training and delegation.
We offer interesting, technically challenging work within a supportive work environment as well as a comprehensive compensation package. Please submit a resume and letter of interest. Please submit a resume and letter of interest.