EHSI’s industrial hygiene team excels in incorporating a multi-disciplinary approach to industrial hygiene challenges. We have provided certified industrial hygiene consulting and review for hundreds of industrial projects, including lead-based paint abatement for bridges, laboratory environmental health and safety audits and standard operating procedures, perimeter and third-party monitoring during hazardous and waste remediation, third-party review, fume hood mitigation, and employee exposure and emission assessments.
- Health and Safety Plans (HASP)
- Worker Exposure Monitoring
- Health and Safety Hazard Assessments
- Air Sampling and Material Characterization
- OSHA/WISHA Compliance Audits
- Training for Asbestos and Lead Based Paint Awareness