EHSI has an immediate need for a Senior Industrial Hygienist in our Seattle, Washington office. EHSI has multiple long-term contracts to provide a wide range of occupational health and safety consulting services, including OSHA/WISHA compliance; indoor air quality; risk assessments; and identification, evaluation, design, and implementation of best health and safety practices at federal and private facilities throughout the Pacific Northwest. The Senior Industrial Hygienist will use technical and professional expertise to cost-effectively propose, manage, and successfully deliver client projects. In addition, this person will provide technical input into other discipline projects for industrial hygiene and regulatory compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in health science/chemistry/safety/risk management. Master’s/PhD degree preferred.
- Five to ten years of professional experience; professional registration (CIH/CSP/CMC) preferred.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Working experience with federal agencies preferred.
- Broad knowledge of OSHA/WISHA workplace compliance issues and project design development, estimating, and reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of indoor air quality investigative and risk assessment protocols.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org