EHSI is seeking a Senior Geologist for immediate employment. Candidate should be experienced in all aspects of assessment and remediation from initial Transaction Screens, Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs), remediation design and implementation, underground storage tank (UST) closure and remediation, subsurface investigations, and vapor intrusion to close-out and “No Further Action” designations.
Preferred Qualifications/Technical Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in environmental science/engineering/geology.
- Five to ten years of professional experience.
- Professional registration (geologist/hydrogeologist) required.
- DOD and USACE experience preferred with knowledge of environmental project design development, estimating, reporting and QA/QC protocols.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of CERCLA, RCRA, and Washington State regulations (i.e., MTCA).
US Citizenship is required.
Submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org